Position: Sr. Java Developer - 2
Position: Java Developer - 1
Location – Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6+ months
Mode of Interview: Online video interview
Passport number is Mandatory (Visa Copy and Photo ID should provide at the time of submission)
Primary (80% of their time):
1. Design, develop, and test solutions to integrate with disparate business services using Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA.
2. Participate early in the API lifecycle and perform software development and ensure code quality
3. Promote secure and patterned coding practices
4. Promote reuse across the organization
5. Coordinate with back-end services (specifications, timelines, abilities) and act as key member for dev squads
6. Quickly stub out or prototype the data from the back ends by adopting Test Driven Development or Behavioral Driven Development strategies.
7. Perform mapping and design of specs for transformation between API Gateway and back-end service
8. Works closely with business partners, architect and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy
9. "Non-functional: Performance, Capacity management, Logging and other key monitoring needs
Secondary (20% of their time):
10. Develop robust impact assessment framework to evaluate the impact of upstream and downstream systems for developing new API
11. Estimation techniques in Agile methodologies
12. Review the needs of platform and coordinate with Platform Architects and Developers.
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement:
1. "Strong Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA. Knowledge of ESB - Enterprise Service Bus implementations is preferred."
2. Strong Design experience in developing high available/Scalable - Web Services.
3. Experience in Agile Scrum development models. Specially working experience in distributed agile development teams
1. J2EE Stack with ESB, RESTful and SOA. MuleSoft SDK/Devkit