Position: Lead JDE Enterprise One 9.x Consultant
Location: Naperville, IL
Pay rate: Market
Duration: 3 months (Start date: Immediate)
· This position requires in-depth study of the present status of JDE Project implementation currently underway
o Thorough examination of as-is status of the project and make recommendations to the management on how to keep it on fast track towards faster completion
o In-depth review of project status so far - business requirements, process designs, functional configurations, development/ testing, client user training – ensuring relevance to expected business, technology and performance outcomes.
· 360-degree review of the project objectives, business requirements, priorities, and ensure successful planning and execution of deliverables are on the right path
o Analyze if configuration of JD Edwards modules are implemented as per business requirements
o Minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems’ standard processes
o Current application improvement/ development projects are on the right path to ensure successful
Required Past Experience:
· Minimum 10 years’ experience developing and supporting JDE Enterprise One systems (Functional implementation experience with full lifecycle JDE implementations)
· Prior consulting experience with top tier consulting group and experience with media companies preferred
· Demonstrated experience working with senior level management to evaluate current and planned initiatives for providing recommendations with regards to new JDE project implementation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts