Lead Java Full Stack developer/12+ Months/ Camden, NJ & Charlotte. NC
Experienced Java/J2EE technical lead with proven expertise in implementing, managing enterprise scale Hadoop architectures and environments. Setup highly available Java Product platform in AWS with industry standard security frameworks. Collaborates with application developers to support, manage, enhance and tactical roadmaps to support large and highly visible Product environment deployments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Solution Architects and Business leaders to understand the architectural roadmaps that support and fulfill business strategy.
- Lead and design custom solutions on our Product Platform
- Act as a Tech Lead and Engineer mentoring colleagues with less experience
- Collaboration with a high-performing, forward-focused team, Product Owner(s) and Business stakeholders engagement
- Enable and influence the timely and successful delivery of business data capabilities and/or technology objectives
- Opportunity to expand your communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organization capabilities
- Experience working in a fast paced environment – driving business outcomes leveraging Agile to its fullest
- Enhance your entrepreneurial mindset – network opportunity and influencing outcomes
- Supporting environment that fosters can-do attitude and opportunity for growth and advancement based on consistent demonstrative performance.
- Expertise in system administration and programming skills. Storage, performance tuning and capacity management of Big Data.
- Good understanding of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, YARN, Map Reduce, HBase, Spark, and Hive.
- Experience in setup of SSL and integration with Active Directory.
- Good exposure to CI/CD
- Oversee technical deliverables for invest and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or budget
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document automation solutions that align with the business needs and also consistent with the architectural vision.